VIVO News - Latest News & Updates

New best story on Hacker News: Ask HN: How to self-study mathematics from the undergrad through graduate level?

Ask HN: How to self-study mathematics from the undergrad through graduate level?
539 by hsikka | 206 comments on Hacker News.
Hey HN community, I've been looking to get deep and build my math skills from the foundation up. I have the time to dedicate to this endeavor and I'd love to hear if you have any specific resources/curriculums you recommend. Something like http://bit.ly/2kPZYcv would be ideal, but more focused on applied math. One idea I had was to complete the MIT open courseware courses for the Applied and Pure math fields

Comments

Follow Us

Comments

3/recent-comments
Sora Cart

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nulla elementum viverra pharetra. Nulla facilisis, sapien non pharetra venenatis, tortor erat tempus est, sed accumsan odio ante ac elit./p>